A database containing the latest amounts and prices
from Supplier Catalogues
A number of Suppliers Catalogues are available to search. They include:
- Sigma-Aldrich (Aldrich; Fluka, Riedel, Sigma and Supelco)
- Life Chemicals Building Blocks
- Key Organics (BuildingBlocks, CoreScaffold, Fragments and Screening Compounds)
- Enamaine Building Blocks
- Zelinsky Stock Building Blocks
- Adesis Inc
- Toronto Research
- JRD Fluorochemical
The different suppliers are searchable all together (the default) or individualy (choose Table from the menu).
Currently, there are over 400,000 entries in the combined databases.
Access is via a web browser interface after logging on. A link to this can be found when you click on the at the left of the top pulldown menu on all CDS webpages.
All databases are searchable by:
Results are shown 10 compounds per page and show quantity and prices (in pound Sterling - except for some which are in Euros or USD) which should be up-to-date. All Sigma-Aldrich and Acros/Maybridge/Fisher hits have a link to their web page for ordering and there is a link for more information about the Suppliers contact details
If you make use of this database and would like to reference ChemAxon software in a publication, please cite the software with basic information like:
- Structure (Exact, Substructure, Superstructure and Similarity)
- Catalogue Values (Name, Synonym, Supplier, Catalogue Number and Melting Point)
Most are also searchable by Boiling Point, MDL Number, Beilstein Number or CAS Number, Purity, Density, Refractive Index and Hazard.
- Calculated Data (Formula, Molecular Weight,LogP, LogD, Number of Donors, Acceptors, Rotatable Bonds, Ring Count and PSA).
"CDS uses JChem software for searching and displaying chemical structures, physical data and prices.
JChem version:3.2.11, 2007, ChemAxon (http://www.chemaxon.com)"