CDS email message - CDS/21/03/2011/a
Sent 21 Mar 2011
Summary of latest CDS Updates and Releases
1) CSD data update Feb2011 (for v5.32) is now available via ConQuest, Mercury, IsoStar etc.
There is now a total of 547,174 structures.
For more information follow the news link
2) CSD SuperStar program 2.0.1 is now available for predicting intermolecular interactions
See the CDS main page news section for further information
See CCDC flyer at
3) A new CSD Isostar client 2.1.2 has been made available for download
NB The old version will expire at the end of this month. There are new versions
for Windows and Linux so far. The Mac version is expected soon.
4) CrystalWeb has been updated to include the new CSD Feb2011 data as version 21.1
See the news file
5) Detherm has been upgraded to the 2010-2 release.
For details see
To make full use of the new features, an updated client for 2010-2 is available.
Please report any unexpected behaviour to
Return to message archive